Getting you Hydrogen blend ready
THE FUTURE OF YOUR HOME HEATING IS GREENER
What does ‘Hydrogen blend ready’ mean?
Nearly all gas appliances that are in use today, including our boilers, are able to run on a mixture of hydrogen and natural gas. This is called a blend and means that 20% of the fuel source powering the appliance will be hydrogen gas, with the remaining 80% natural gas.
In 2025 hydrogen will be blended into the supply and we can ensure you are ready to go greener and have the right boiler in place to make things as safe and efficient as possible